I’ve been holding back on this for a while due to uncertainty, but now it seems promising and I’ve bought the tickets, so let’s spill the beans once and for all.
Tomorrow I’ll be on my way to Stockholm, and from there I will head to OHØ Åland. The plan is to wait there until the sea permits us to travel to OJØ Market Reef, which hopefully shouldn’t take too long.
The goal is to be QRV for about a week, and we will probably be the last team operating from OJØ before the lighthouse closes for the winter.
More details will follow shortly.
As always, if you need a sked, let me know.